Any way you look at it, the Jeep® Brand is having a banner year.
From the three-row Jeep Grand Cherokee L to the plug-in hybrid electric Jeep Wrangler 4xe to the stand-alone yet closely aligned Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer, the (arguably) most iconic name in SUVs continues to offer, unveil and launch sport utility vehicles that deliver on all fronts.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass is no exception. First unveiled at the 2021 Chicago Auto Show (video below), this redesigned compact SUV is a study in comfort, capability and functionality, offering premium styling updates inside and out and significant technical innovations that make it the most advanced and most connected Compass yet.
Here are just some of the updates buyers can expect when the New 2022 Jeep Compass begins arriving at dealerships this fall. To experience all the updates, test drive the Compass at a BusinessLink dealership near you as soon as the vehicle becomes available.
- A modern, spacious interior featuring more storage space of previous models
- A new 10.1-inch Uconnect® 5 center stack display
- New available 10.25-inch frameless full-color thin-film transistor (TFT) digital cluster
- New suspension tuning delivering smooth ride and handling
- Select advanced safety and security features now standard across all trims, including Full-Speed Collision Warning with Active Brake and Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection1
The New, Redesigned 2022 Jeep® Compass Reveal
1This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.