The All-New 2019 Ram 1500 is innovation at its finest. That point was driven home recently (pun intended) when editors at WardsAuto included the Ram Brand’s most technologically advanced light-duty pickup truck on the third annual Wards 10 Best UX list.
To arrive at their 10 best, WardsAuto editors evaluated 25 new and all-new vehicles, rating them on user friendliness, infotainment features, sound systems, vehicle connectivity, driver-assistance technology, information displays, system compatibility, voice control, materials and overall value.
“We are honored that WardsAuto has chosen the Ram 1500 for Wards 10 Best User Experience list,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Ram Brand, FCA – North America. “We are dedicated to keeping Ram truck customers connected, engaged and informed all while keeping their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.”
The Ram 1500 earned Wards 10 Best Interiors honors earlier this year and now lands on the Wards 10 Best UX list thanks in large part to these notable features.
- An available class-exclusive1 12-inch reconfigurable touchscreen display
- All-new available SiriusXM® with 360L personalized listening experience with more variety, smart content, recommendations and thousands of hours of on-demand audio
- A powerful available Harman Kardon® audio system with 19 premium speakers, 900-watt surround sound amplifier, 10-inch subwoofer and active noise cancelation
- Available 360-degree Surround View Camera2 with bird’s-eye perspective of vehicle
- Multifunction USB ports and optional integrated wireless charging pad
- An available navigation system that accommodates one-step, voice-controlled destination entry and enhanced 3-D navigation map graphics
Experience the award-winning technology of the All-New 2019 Ram 1500 at a BusinessLink dealership near you!
1Class based on Light-Duty pickups.
2Always check entire surroundings visually before proceeding.