When researching a vehicle like the 2019 Jeep® Cherokee for lease or purchase, it’s often engine size and fuel economy that prospective buyers look into first, often for good reason. After all, a vehicle that can deliver capability AND efficiency is important to many drivers; it’s especially important to business owners and other professionals who spend much of their workday on the road.
As luck engineering would have it, the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee delivers on both the capability and efficiency front with an available 2.0L Turbo engine that achieves up to 270 horsepower while getting up to 31 miles per gallon the highway1.
Powertrain aside, the right vehicle for business should also offer innovative features that make driving more convenient, more comfortable and more enjoyable all around. The Jeep Cherokee does just that. Here are a few of our favorites, many of which won’t ever headline their own blog post, all of which deserve the airtime they receive in the informative video below.
- Tire Fill Notification – Filling tires? This convenient and commonsense feature alerts you when optimal pressure is achieved.
- Available 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar – A long day on the road seems less so when you spend it in the comfort of the Cherokee’s driver’s seat.
- Up to 4 USB Ports – More devices at the ready means more work done. Keep everything fully charged with an abundance of USB ports.
- Available Hands-Free Power Liftgate – No free hands to open the lift gate? No problem. Wave a foot below the vehicle to activate the available power lift gate.
- Hidden Load Floor – This ingenious cargo floor can be opened to safely and securely store more cargo.
- Available Rear Tonneau Cover – Keep valuable cargo out of view and/or out of the sun.
Visit your local BusinessLink dealer to experience the 2019 Jeep Cherokee’s innovative features for yourself.
1Based on EPA estimated 23 city/31 hwy mpg with 2.0L engine and nine-speed automatic transmission, 4×2. Actual mileage may vary.